You have a plan. You have a map. And sometimes blocked paths are a gift.
In most cases, you get something like a pre-warning, a sign, a phone call, a bad feeling in your stomach. Since many of us are busy and stressed, we tend to overlook those hints and suddenly we are totally surprised by blocked paths.
What can you do now?
- You can wait. Meditate and hope the barrier disappears.
- You can turn back. And go back the same path that brought you here…
- You can look around. Use all your senses, maybe you overlooked a tiny new path that navigates you into a new direction.
- You can ask: yourself, your true friends and your family. You might not like the answers at first.
- You can do something. Change some mosaic pieces of the picture. If impossible right now in the outer world, start with your inner world. Start with a smile.
Remember: blocked paths can also be a gift. They force you to stop, recalculate your life, change. Namaste